Friday, October 24, 2008

The NEW Diaper Bank of Michiana!

Hello all!

Just a note to tell you what's going on these days! I am proud to announce that I am part of the new Diaper Bank of Michiana. Ok, so I know you are chuckling right now at the thought, but really! It's a great non-profit organization that collections child and adult diapers and provides them to other non-profits in the LOCAL community that provide them to our community members in need. What a GREAT cause. Have you even thought how much it costs to cover your baby's butt in a year? My goodness. Do the math! It's kind of scary! (Makes me want to potty train Penelope RIGHT NOW!)

Anyway, there isn't a current website right now, but we have a link on Make a Difference Michiana website - link is posted here on my blog. Be on the lookout for future postings from me about events coming up. (Like on November 18th, save the date!)

Also - this next Wednesday, the 29th at 4pm, we are looking for diaper models. (Preferably between the ages of 6 months - sitting up - and 2 yrs. Clean diapers only!) ;) You will be required to sign a release so we can use these pics in promo shots for the foundation. Please RSVP and let me know if you would like to participate. Boys and girls needed! (574) 271-7751

No comments: